Cheesy Chicken CasseroleFrom circlemoon8 4 years ago
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup milk or half-and-half cream shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1-¼ tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 pkg (1 1/2 Lb. Size) shredded hash browns shopping list
- 2-½ cups cooked chicken, cubed shopping list
- 2 oz cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 2-½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, half-and-half cream, salt and pepper. Stir in potatoes, chicken, cream cheese, and 2 cups of the cheddar cheese.
- Pour into a greased 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered for 1-1/4 hours or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese before serving.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!