Pumpkin CrunchFrom circlemoon8 2 years ago
- 15 oz can pumpkin shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ginger shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1/2 lb (2 sticks) butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or nut of choice (optional) shopping list
- whipped topping or vanilla ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350.
- Mix first 8 ingredients together and pour into greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle 1 box yellow cake mix over pumpkin mixture, top with chopped walnuts over cake mix. Then drizzle melted butter evenly over nuts and cake mix.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes. Serve warm with a dollop of whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!