Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownie CheesecakeFrom hooksc 2 years ago
- Use chocolate crust-see crust page shopping list
- Ghiardelli double chocolate brownie mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs. Philly cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, smooth shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet choc. chips shopping list
How to make it
- Make and press crust onto bottom & sides of spring-pan, freeze.
- Prepared brownie mix according to package.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake, but 5 minutes short of time.
- Remainder of baking in second baking. Let cool completely.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add peanut butter and malted butter.
- Add cream, mixing thoroughly.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour over brownie layer.
- Bake at 350^ for 1 1/4 hours, or until sides are set.
- Let cool and refrigerate before serving
The Cookhooksc Zeeland, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!