No-Cream Cream of Vegetable SoupFrom chingguy 3 years ago
- 4 small potatoes chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots chopped shopping list
- 10 beans chopped shopping list
- 1 stick cellery chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves shopping list
- 8 cups chicken stock or water shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Integral garlic toasted bread shopping list
How to make it
- Integral garlic toasted bread, rub garlic on the bread, add a little olive oil then toast. Cute into cubes then set aside.
- Bring to boil chicken stock or water, add potato, carrots, beans, cellery, onion and 2 garlic cloves. Simmering for 20 minutes until vegetables are tender. Blend the soup until pureed. Add olive oil, salt and pepper and simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Served warm with integral garlic toasted bread.
The Cookchingguy Valls, Spain
- Not added to any groups yet!