Mexican MeatloafFrom sheilabetsy 3 years ago
- 1 cup salsa, divided shopping list
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 pound ground turkey shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 3/4 cup salsa, bread crumbs, onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, garlic salt, and pepper in mixer bowl. Mix on low speed for about 30 seconds. Add turkey and continue to mix until blended. Or mix well with hands if you prefer.
- Divide mixture into 3 equal parts. Shape each part into a loaf about 6x3x12 -inches. Place loaves on rack in shallow baking pan. Spoon remaining salsa on tops of loaves. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes, or until no longer pink in center.
- MEXICAN APPETIZER MEATBALLS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Form meat mixture into 1 -inch balls. Place in 13x9x2 -inch rectangular baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes, or until no longer pink inside. Serve with salsa, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- sheilabetsy Brick, New Jersey
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksheilabetsy Brick, New Jersey
- Not added to any groups yet!