Italian Breaded Chicken BreastsFrom sarah42460 4 years ago
- 4 medium large boneless/skinless chicken breasts - fat trimmed shopping list
- 1 container of whipped cream cheese shopping list
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- Sliced Provolone or Mozarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 330 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts
- In mixing bowl combine the Italian bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Add ingredients or adjust as necessary.
- Coat each chicken breast with a liberal amount of the cream cheese on all sides - covering them well.
- Roll the chicken breasts in the Italian bread crumb mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and back on middle rack of oven - uncovered.
- Bake 40 minutes on one side. flip over and cook another 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and juicy. Last 10 minutes of baking top with choice of mozarella cheese or provolone cheese.
- Serve alone or over pasta with marinara sauce.
The Cooksarah42460 Lees Summit, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!