Cole SlawFrom cookwithfeeling 2 years ago
- 1 onion sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 cup sultanas shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cabbage thinly sliced shopping list
- dressing......... 1 tbsp. finely chopped onion shopping list
- 3-4 tbsp.yoghurt shopping list
- 1 tsp ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. dill shopping list
- 2 tbsps. finely chopped cucumber shopping list
How to make it
- put the onions in boiling water for about 10 secs..
- remove and blanch the raisins and sultanas for a few minutes.
- put the onions cabbage sultanas and raisins in a bowl and mix..
- add the roasted walnuts
- mix the ingredients for the dressing and combine with the coleslaw and put in fridge for about an hour before serving...
The Cookcookwithfeeling Yarmouth, Canada..
- Not added to any groups yet!