Honey & Cheese King PrawnsFrom HouseofBalsamic 4 years ago
How to make it
- Carefully clean the prawns.
- Lightly salt and pepper the prawns
- Sauté prawns in extra virgin olive oil for about 4-5 minutes.
- Prepare a serving dish with a tablespoon of honey of Corbezzolo and arrange the cooked prawns on top.
- Prepare the gorgonzola sauce by melting the cheese for a minute or two, adding a little milk.
- Pour the gorgonzola sauce over the platter of prawns and finish with a few drops of aged balsamic vinegar
The CookHouseofBalsamic Lake Forest, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!