Pecan Pie BrowniesFrom lishakay 3 years ago
- • 1 (2 lb) frozen pecan pie, thawed (about 2 hrs) shopping list
- • 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- • 1 3/4 cups semisweet chocolate chunks shopping list
- • 1 cup sugar shopping list
- • 2 large eggs shopping list
- • 1 cup milk shopping list
- • 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- • 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cut pie into cubes.
- 2. Microwave butter and chocolate chunks in microwave safe bowl at high for 1 minute. Stir and microwave one more minute. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350. Beat chocolate mixture, sugar, eggs, milk, and half of pie cubes at low speed until blended.
- 4. Add flour and baking powder, stirring with a wooden spoon until blended.
- 5. Stir in remaining half of pie cubes into batter. Batter will be thick.
- 6. Spoon batter into a 13X9 inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- 7. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Cool brownies completely on wire rack. Cut into squares.
The Cooklishakay Belton, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!