South Indian DosaFrom spk100 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Rinse the above ingredients in water for about 2 to 3 hours.
- 2. Grind in a blender (with adding water in steps) into a very fine batter.
- 3. Add salt and keep t aside (to get sour) for 12 hours.
- 4. Heat the tawa and spread a drop of oil on it.
- 5. When the tawa is fully heated take some batter and spread it on the tawa into a round shape.
- 6. Turn it over so that both sides are cooked well.
- 7. Very popular breakfast and snack time.
The Cookspk100 Chennai, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!