Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream With Peanut M&m'sFrom vnbyrne 5 years ago
- 2 x250ml tubs light cream (you can use thickened cream, but we found it to be too rich) shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 4 tablespoons (be generous) peanut butter ( I use smooth) shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar. shopping list
- 1 cup milk ( I use skim) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 small bag of peanut M&M's (or more if you wish) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. start by placing sugar and peanut butter in a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 2. Make a paste using a small amount of warm water and the cocoa powder (no set amount, just enough to make a paste) Add paste to peanut butter mix
- 3. add milk and vanilla and continue to mix on a low speed until the sugar is dissolved.
- 4. Stir in the cream.
- 5. Turn on your ice-cream machine and pour mixture in.
- It will take about 15 minutes to reach desired consistency.
- 6. Crush the peanut M&M's and at the 10 minute mark, add them to the ice cream maker.
- 7. Enjoy!