Rocky RoadFrom vnbyrne 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Make a paste with the cocoa and a small amount of warm water.
- 2. Combine cocoa paste, sugar, milk and nutella with electric mixer until sugar has dissolved.
- 3. Add the cream and combine.
- 4 Turn on your icecream maker and pour in mixture.
- 5. It will take about 15 minutes to reach desired consistency, so at about 10 minutes ad the marshmallows and raspberries
- For a variation - or just additional goodness, try adding honeycomb, unsalted roasted cashews or any other favourite treat.