Peach Berry PieFrom snuglebunnygirl 5 years ago
- pie crust shopping list
- * 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 1/2 cup shortening, chilled shopping list
- * 3 tablespoons ice water shopping list
- pie filling shopping list
- 1 cups fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced shopping list
- 6 oz fresh blueberries shopping list
- 3 oz fresh raspberries shopping list
- 3 oz fresh blackberries shopping list
- 1 cup cherries shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
How to make it
- PIE CRUST
- 1. Whisk the flour and salt together in a medium size bowl. With a pastry blender, cut in the cold shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Drizzle 2 to 3 tablespoons ice water over flour. Toss mixture with a fork to moisten, adding more water a few drops at a time until the dough comes together.
- 2. Gently gather dough particles together into a ball.
- 3. Roll out dough, and put in a pie plate.
- PIE FILLING
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2. Place peaches and berries in a colander for about 15 minutes to drain any excess fluid , then transfer to a large bowl. Gently toss with sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Transfer to a pie crust. Dot with butter, and top with remaining crust. Cut vents in top crust
- 3. Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is golden brown.
The Cooksnuglebunnygirl Phoenix, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!