White Bean SaladFrom sbhardin 5 years ago
- 1 19oz can of cannelloni beans shopping list
- 1/3 cup of canned corn shopping list
- 2 TBSP of chopped shallots shopping list
- 1/3 cup of chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tsp of chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 heaping TBSP of chopped green chilies shopping list
- juice of half a lime or 2 TBSP of lime juice shopping list
- 4 dashes of chipolte Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/4 crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- Lawlrys season salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Drain the can of beans and pour into a serving bowl. Add shallots, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, green chilies, lime juice and Tabasco sauce. Combine those and then add Feta cheese, taste. Then add season salt and pepper.
The Cooksbhardin Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!