Shrimp With Quail Eggs And Mixed VegetablesFrom kristeta126 1 year ago
- 1 lb shrimps, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 10 pieces quail eggs, hard boiled shopping list
- 200g pack of mixed vegetables (corn, carrots and green peas) shopping list
- 1 medium sized onion, diced shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 3 tablespoons, butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted cashews (optional) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (diluted in 3 tablespoons of water) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare your chicken broth by boiling 1.5 cups of water with chicken broth cube. Set aside.
- 2. In a separate bowl, unpack the mixed vegetables and soak in hot water.
- 3. Boil water and drop in the quail eggs. Sprinkle with a dash of salt. Let the egg boil for 3-5 minutes.
- 4. Remove egg from hot water and soak in tap water. Remove shells then set aside.
- 5. Heat butter in a pan. Put in onions and cook until translucent.
- 6. Drain mixed vegetables and put in the pan. Add in the cashews (optional). Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 7. Set aside a small area in your pan to cook the shrimps. Toss shrimps to make sure both sides are cooked well. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 8. Mix all ingredients in pan until all are evenly heated. Pour in the chicken broth. Let it boil.
- 9. Put in the salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 10. Add in the cornstarch mixture. Mix well until liquid is now thicker.
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!