Confetti RiceFrom Teresa the Taster 8 years ago
- 1 bag brown rice (prepared) shopping list
- Bonless skinless chicken strips (I like Tyson, makes it quick and easy) shopping list
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can corn drained shopping list
- green onions and green pepper chopped (if desired) shopping list
- 2 TBS ranch dressing shopping list
- (recipe that I altered originally called for 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard and 1/2 cup of Ceaser salad dressing--neither of which I like) shopping list
- Large Tomatto's or green peppers to serve it in shopping list
- (I like tomatto, Brian has his in green pepper) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare Brown Rice, while rice is cooking hollow out tomatto/green pepper for serving if desired.
- Pour beans, corn, onions, pepper into pot on stove and heat, add rice and ranch dressing continue to cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- If serving in Tomatto/Green pepper scoop servings into the holders and decorate with a sprig of onion or desired decorations.
The CookTeresa the Taster Monroe, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!