Sundried Tomato Pesto Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf RoundsFrom jenrana 1 year ago
- 1/2 cup sundried tomato pesto, plus 1/4 cup for tops (see recipe below) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 pound fresh grass-fed beef shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 pound fresh ground veal shopping list
- 4 slices bacon shopping list
Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes (in oil if you can, rehydrate per instructions if dried) shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh basil (a small bunch) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add veal, beef, almond flour, pesto, herbs, salt, pepper, onion,and garlic. In a small separate bowl, whisk in the egg and add it to meat mixture. With your hands or a spoon, combine the mixture until well incorporated.
- Form mixture into 4 equal rounds and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Wrap bacon strips around each meatloaf round. Top each round with additional sundried tomato pesto.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the meatloaf is cooked to desired doneness.
- Makes 4 rounds
The Cookjenrana Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!