Deviled Eggs W Bacon BitsFrom oliviajasonkim 3 years ago
- Ingredients: Serves 4 people shopping list
- •1 dozen eggs shopping list
- •3 tbsp mayonnaise shopping list
- •1 tbsp mustard shopping list
- •1 tbsp red pepper flakes (Korean gochugaru) shopping list
- •2 garlic cloves, finely minced shopping list
- •1 tbsp cider vinegar shopping list
- •1 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- •2 slices bacon (garnish) shopping list
- •paprika powder (garnish) shopping list
- •parsley flakes (garnish) shopping list
- •1 tsp salt (any kind will work) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place eggs and 1 tsp of salt in a pot with cold water and bring to a full boil about 10 minutes. When finished, bring eggs into ice water for 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook the single bacon on a non-stick pan. When the bacon browns slightly, cut into thin strips with kitchen scissors for use as garnish.
- 3. Peel the eggs and halve lengthwise. When peeling, start at the wider end first for easier removal. Remove the yolks to a mixing bowl with other ingredients. Mash until smooth; add extra mayonnaise if the mixture is dry.
- 4. Cut a corner off a resealable plastic bag; fill it with the yolk mixture. Pipe into the egg whites. Garnish with bacon strips, parsley flakes, or paprika.
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!