Mom's Sweet And Sour TunaFrom lemonyfresh 4 years ago
- 8 3/4 oz can pineapple tidbits shopping list
- 1 c green pepper strips shopping list
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube shopping list
- 1/2 c boiling water shopping list
- 3 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tbsp vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 can tuna shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 c chow mein noodles, vermicelli or rice shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup
- 2. In a saucepan, combine 1/3c pineapple syrup, pineapple tidbits, green pepper, vegetable bouillon and water. Heat to boiling, simmer 5 min.
- 3. Mix sugar and cornstarch into remaining pineapple syrup, add vinegar and soy sauce. Stir into pineapple mixture. Cook until mixture thickens and bubbles, stirring often.
- 4. Add drained tuna and butter, mix and heat through.
- Serve over noodles or rice. Enjoy!
The Cooklemonyfresh London, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!