Easy Peanut Butter FudgeFrom cherylnail 2 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a 9x9x2 in. baking pan.
- In a 2 qt. saucepan stir together condensed milk, peanut butter, corn syrup, and salt.
- Cook over low heat stirring frequently 15 min. or until thick.
- Gradually add confectioner's sugar stirring until blended. (f mixture becomes to thick you might need to knead it by hand)
- Press into prepared pan.
- refrigerate several hours or until firm.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
- Makes 2 1/2 pounds
The Cookcherylnail Visalia, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!