Linguine Con VongoleFrom efitobx 4 years ago
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 2 pounds dried linguine (recommended: Barilla) shopping list
- 2 dozen fresh littleneck clams, thoroughly cleaned shopping list
- 8 ounces baby clam meat shopping list
- 1 quart clam juice shopping list
How to make it
- Sauteé Garlic in EVOO in a Medium-Large Pot over medium heat until golden brown, quickly add crushed red pepper and parsley and immediately add clam juice to stop the cooking process.
- Next add Littleneck Clams, turn heat to high and cover.
- While the clams are steaming, drop the Linguine into boiling salted water, and cook until al dente (approximately 7-8 minutes).
- Drain and reserve pasta.
- Add the cooked and reserved Linguine to the clam sauce and finish the cooking process (approximately 1 Minute).
- Plate and serve, garnish with remaining chopped parsley.
The Cookefitobx Norfolk, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!