Stuffed Pasta Shells W Tomato SauceFrom oliviajasonkim 1 year ago
- •1 box large pasta shells shopping list
- •1 jar spaghetti sauce (or 1 can diced tomatoes) shopping list
- •1 12oz package ricotta cheese (or feta cheese) shopping list
- •1 egg, beaten shopping list
- •3 cups mozzarella cheese shopping list
- •1 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- •1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes shopping list
- •1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- •1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- •1/2 cup breadcrumbs (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Cook pasta shells as directed on box.
- 2.Combine all of the cheese ingredients in a food processor except for 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- 3.Stuff the pasta shells with approximately 1 tablespoon each of the cheese mixture.
- 4.Pour half of the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a glass baking dish. Arrange the stuffed pasta shells in the dish (single layer). Pour remaining sauce over shells (optional). Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over the shells.
- 5.Cover dish with foil. Bake at 350 degree for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- oliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!