Tuscan Meatball SoupFrom taelsin 4 years ago
- 11 sm-med dice potatoes shopping list
- 2-3 oz olive oil shopping list
- 2 m-l onions med dice shopping list
- 5 tbs garlic shopping list
- 4 tbs basil shopping list
- 4 tbs oregano shopping list
- 4 tbs rosemary shopping list
- 2 tbs red pepper flake shopping list
- 6-10 oz. minors chicken base shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 gal water shopping list
- 1/2 gal heavy cream shopping list
- 32 oz. frozen spinach shopping list
- 2-3 lbs mini meatballs made with hot sausage mix shopping list
How to make it
- take the diced potatoes and put in a pot with cold water and bring to a boil, cook til they're just a bit under cooked, remove from heat drain and set aside.
- take the onions and garlic and olive oil sweat the onions till they're translucent.
- make a satchet out of most of the herbs say about 3/4 to 4/5
- add the spices, herbs, water and heavy cream and cook on high
- add the spinach and stir till unfrozen and reheated, add the meatballs and the potatoes.
- bring to a boil then serve after letting it cool a bit and removing satchet
The Cooktaelsin Monaca, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!