Asparagus and Chicken CasseroleFrom angcurdy 6 years ago
- 4 large chicken breasts, boiled and chopped shopping list
- 1 can asparagus, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 lemon, squeezed shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 roll of Ritz crackers shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Layer your chicken in your casserole dish
- Next layer your asparagus.
- Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and chicken soup.
- Add this as your third layer
- Add the crushed crackers and drizzle with butter
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.