Low-Fat Vegan Coffee CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 2 cups applesauce shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups wheat bran flakes or oat bran shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cloves shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease the bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a large saucepan, heat the margarine and applesauce together until margarine is melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined, then pour into baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 40
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Party Food316 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits281 members