Chunky Garden GuacamoleFrom akitchenaddiction 1 year ago
- 2 avocados shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove, coarsely minced shopping list
- 4 tbsp finely sliced sweet pepper shopping list
- 3 tbsp finely chopped onions shopping list
- 3 tbsp diced tomato shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Gently mash the avocados, lemon juice, and olive oil together with a fork. Stir in the salt, black pepper, garlic, sweet pepper, onions, and tomato.
- 2. Serve immediately or (if you can wait), let sit for about 15 minutes to allow flavor to blend.
The Cookakitchenaddiction Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Not added to any groups yet!