Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken And PintosFrom cinnamongal 2 years ago
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 cans (4.5 ounces each) chopped green chiles shopping list
- 2 chipotle chiles (from 6-ounce can),seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 envelope (0.87 ounce) chicken gravy mix shopping list
- 1 package (6.8 ounces) Spanish rice mix shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped ( 3/4 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken, pinto beans, green chiles, chipotle chiles and gravy mix (dry) in order listed in 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, make Spanish rice mix as directed on package, using water and oil.
- Meanwhile, gently stir tomato into chicken mixture.
- To serve, spoon about 1 1/4 cups chicken mixture over 1/2 cup rice. Sprinkle with cilantro.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!