Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom slugboy123 1 year ago
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 3 drops vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 pinch kosher salt shopping list
- 1 egg yolk (discard the white) shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (slightly less than full) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Start by melting the butter in a coffee cup in the microwave.
- 2 Add sugars and salt. Mix well.
- 3 Separate egg and white, discard the white and add yolk to cup. Stir to Combine
- 4 Add scant cup flour (just slightly less than the cup full of flour).
- 5 Add the chocolate chips and give a final stir.
- 6 Cook in microwave 40-60 seconds. Start checking for doneness at 40 seconds. Mine took 50 Seconds
The Cookslugboy123 River Oaks, U.s.a
- Not added to any groups yet!