Crock Pot Duck à L'orange With Maple Leaf Farms DuckFrom duckgirl574 4 years ago
- 4 Maple Leaf Farms Boneless duck breasts, skin removed shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 Small oranges, peeled and sectioned shopping list
- 1 Medium apple, cut in half shopping list
- 1 Medium onion, cut into eighths shopping list
- 1 6 oz Can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Season duck breast with salt and pepper. Place the duck, fruit, and onion in a crock pot. Pour thawed orange juice over all. Cover; cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 2. Discard fruit and onion. Strain and thicken sauce with cornstarch, if desired. Pour sauce over duck breast to serve.
The Cookduckgirl574 Plymouth, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!