Baked Corned BeefFrom wolkristen 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open packaged corned beef and rinse well.
- Discard spice packet.
- Place the corned beef flat side up on top of foil (you will be wrapping the corned beef with the foil.)
- Spread mustard onto the corned beef, then sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Wrap the brisket tight with foil.
- Place the wrapped brisket in a baking dish, and place in the oven.
- Cook for approximately 2 and 1/2 hours, unwrap the top of the brisket, and turn the oven onto broil, and broil long enough for the mustard crust to brown.