Two Way Plum ChickenFrom sm8085 3 years ago
- 1 whole large free-range chicken, jointed into 8 pieces shopping list
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges shopping list
- 6 plums, halved and stoned shopping list
- 1 tbsp peanut oil shopping list
- Small bunch of fresh thyme, leaves stripped shopping list
- 15g unsalted butter shopping list
- spring onions and chopped prunes to garnish shopping list
- Version 1: shopping list
- 2 tbsp runny honey shopping list
- 3 tbsp grainy mustard shopping list
- Version 2: shopping list
- Grated fresh ginger- 1 tbsp shopping list
- Chinese five spice- to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Mix the honey and mustard together in a small bowl or the grated fresh ginger and Chinese five spice, then brush all over the pieces of chicken. Season.
- Mix the onion wedges and plum halves together in a roasting tin with the olive oil, fresh thyme leaves and some seasoning. Dot over the butter and top with the chicken pieces skin-side up
- Roast in the oven for 35-40 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, sticky and golden.
- Serve with fries/mash
The Cooksm8085 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!