Dunkilicious Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom sm8085 1 year ago
- 1 Cup Soft butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 - 1 1/2 Teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4 of All Purpose flour shopping list
- 1 or 1/2 teaspoons baking soda (depends on how much you want the cookies to rise) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon (approx less if desired) salt shopping list
- 3 Cups chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 package Oreo cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325C degree. Using a mixer beat butter and brown sugar till light and fluffy for around 4-5 mins. Add eggs and vanilla and beat.
- Add flour, soda and salt and beat till smooth. Add Chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo cookie,take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo cookie. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo cookie is enclosed with dough. Chill for a while in the fridge.
- Cook for 8-14 minutes, testing with a cake tester to make sure it comes out semi-clean.
- Leave to cool slightly on the baking sheet for 4-5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to harden as they cool.
- Serve with a glass of milk.