Orange Kiss-me CakeFrom chelby1969 3 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 box moist deluxe yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 box lemon instant pudding mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup Crisco oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 2 cupspowdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients and add eggs, water, and oil.Beat 4 minutes.Pour in 9x13 inch pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees F. When done, poke holes in cake with fork while still warm.
- Icing:Mix powdered sugar, butter,and orange juice together.Make sure it is mixed well. Pour icing in holes over cake while still warm.
The Cookchelby1969 Alliance, Ohio
- Not added to any groups yet!