Gramma Lee's Mac N CheeseFrom chopperdaddy 1 year ago
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked according to directions shopping list
- 1 small onion finely grated shopping list
- 2 t. salt shopping list
- 2 t..granulated garlic shopping list
- 3 T. butter softened shopping list
- 6 oz. marscepone cheese or cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 oz. parmesan cheese shopping list
- 6 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- optional: 3-4 dashes hot sauce or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Cook the macaroni according to directions and cool under running water slightly.
- 3. Combine the remaining ingredients well and pour into a large casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees 45-60 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookchopperdaddy Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!