Tuna Pasta SaladFrom mandymoore 3 years ago
- 2 cans tuna in water shopping list
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles or macaroni noodles shopping list
- 3 boiled eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives shopping list
- 1 can sweet peas, drained shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- Mayonaisse shopping list
How to make it
- Boil noodles in very salty water.
- Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add other ingredients and mix well.
- Chill before serving.
- Creole seasoning such as Tony's Chachere's or Zatarins can be add for a kick. Also cubed cheese will work as well, I like the cheese cubed but my family prefers the shredded, it is just up to personal tatse.