ChaiFrom pmannion 3 years ago
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds shopping list
- 1.5 tsp green cardamom seeds (6-8 bruised pods) shopping list
- 4-6 whole cloves shopping list
- 2.5cm cinnamon quill shopping list
- 1 cm of fresh ginger (optional) shopping list
- 4 tsp assam tea shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups full cream milk shopping list
- sugar to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Add spices to water and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add milk and tea and return to the boil.
- Simmer for approximately 2 minutes, until a good colour develops.
- Strain into a jug, and add sugar to taste.
- Serve immediately, preferably with indian sweets!
The Cookpmannion Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!