Green Bean And Tomato SaladFrom mbelisle 2 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the beans in 1-2 inch pieces, cover with water and boil 8-10 minutes until tender but still crisp.
- Drain the beans and place in ice water to cool then drain again.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and seasoning together and pour over beans. Toss to coat.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in halves (or use large tomatoes cut to about that size) and toss into bean mixture.
- Add feta cheese and toss again.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!