Fruit Salad With Cinnamon ChipsFrom foodmom51 2 years ago
- 3 kiwis, peeled and diced shopping list
- 2 golden delicious apples - peeled, cored and diced shopping list
- 8 ounces raspberries shopping list
- 1 pound strawberries shopping list
- 1 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor shopping list
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- butter flavored cooking spray shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, Golden Delicious apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray. Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes. Serve with chilled fruit mixture
The Cookfoodmom51 Springboro, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!