Chocolate Blueberry Quesadillas With Whiskey SauceFrom VirginiaLynn 3 years ago
- 2 medium flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/4 cup of blueberries, halved shopping list
- approx. 20 grams chocolate, chopped into small chunks or chocolate chips shopping list
- honey butter, or butter mixed with 1/4 tsp sugar shopping list
- cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup whiskey shopping list
- 1-2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 2 drops vanilla extract shopping list
- dash of cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- microwave tortillas for 20 seconds to soften.
- equally divide chocolate and berries between the two tortillas and fold in half.
- place a dollop of butter into a hot pan and throw in a dash of cinnamon before frying tortillas on both sides until golden and crispy.
- Top with whiskey sauce and serve immediately
For the Sauce
- In a saucepan, melt butter, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon on medium heat.
- Add whiskey, and stir until reduced to a syrupy sauce.
The CookVirginiaLynn Clover, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!