Cheap And Easy Gumbo/jambalayaFrom VirginiaLynn 4 years ago
- 1 can Margaret Holmes Hoppin' John shopping list
- 1 can Margaret Holmes tomatoes, okra, & corn shopping list
- 1 package Cajun Style Johnsonville's chicken sausage, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, de-veined and de-shelled shopping list
- 3 cups cooked white rice shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- ground cumin shopping list
- cayenne pepper shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan stirfry sausage until browned and add shrimp.
- Add Garlic, cumin, cayenne, & pepper to taste.
- Mix until completely coated.
- Add both cans and reduce to low and cover. (add half a can of water if you wish for a more soup-like meal)
- Cook for 10 minutes, then serve over white rice, or not. It's your choice :)
The CookVirginiaLynn Clover, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!