Barbecued Chicken ThighsFrom aquatonex 1 year ago
- 1.5 lbs skinless boneless chicken thighs (one package) shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 3 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 tbsp Northwoods spice mix from Penzey's (or a mixture of salt, ground chili pepper, cayenne pepper, black pepper) shopping list
- 1 tsp ground white pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients (except for chicken) in a bowl to combine.
- Place chicken in ziplock bag and dump bowl into bag. Let marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Prepare grill.
- Grill chicken until done, around 10-12 minutes either side.
The Cookaquatonex Huntington, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!