Hot Thai Chilli Chicken WingsFrom aravivel 2 years ago
- chicken wings - 8 shopping list
- Refined flour (maida) - 3/4 cup shopping list
- Red chilli sauce - 2 tablespoons shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- black pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon shopping list
- oil 4 tablespoons + for deep-frying shopping list
- egg - 1 shopping list
- garlic paste - 1 1/2 tablespoons shopping list
- water - 2 tablespoons shopping list
- snow peas - 15-20 shopping list
- garlic,peeled - 15-20 cloves shopping list
- red curry paste - 2 tablespoons shopping list
- tomato ketchup - 3 tablespoons shopping list
- fish sauce - 1 teaspoon shopping list
- romaine lettuce - a few leaves shopping list
- Lollorosso lettuce - a few leaves shopping list
- basil leaves - 1/2 cup shopping list
How to make it
- Heat sufficient oil in a non stick wok.
- Place refined flour in a bowl. Add chicken wings, red chilli sauce, salt, pepper powder, 2 tbsps oil and egg and mix. Add garlic paste and mix well. Add 2 tbsps water and mix.
- Deep fry the chicken in the hot oil till fully cooked and golden.
- Halve the snow peas.
- Meanwhile heat 2 tbsps oil in a non stick pan. Add garlic cloves and sauté till well browned. Add red curry paste and tomato ketchup and mix well. Add fish sauce and mix.
- Drain the chicken and add to the above sauce and mix well till the sauce coats all the chicken wings.
- Roughly tear the lettuce and arrange on a serving dish.
- Deep fry snow peas in the hot oil for 10 seconds. Drain and add to the chicken. Transfer the chicken over the lettuce.
- Deep fry basil leaves for 10 seconds and drain on absorbent paper.
- Garnish chicken with these and serve hot.
The Cookaravivel Chennai, India
- Not added to any groups yet!