Mint ChutneyFrom aravivel 3 years ago
- garlic - 8-10 cloves shopping list
- fresh mint leaves - 2 cups (chopped) shopping list
- oil - 1 tablespoon shopping list
- Black salt - 1/2 teaspoon shopping list
- ginger,roughly chopped - 1 inch piece shopping list
- Green chillies,roughly chopped - 2 shopping list
- yogurt,whisked - 1 1/2 cups shopping list
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and sauté. Sprinkle black salt and sauté till well browned.
- Put the mint leaves into a mixer. Add ginger and green chillies. Add sautéed garlic.
- Add two tablespoons of water with salt and grind to a fine paste.
- Add the paste to yogurt and mix well. Add lemon juice and salt and mix.
- Pass this mixture through a muslin cloth, squeezing well to get a smooth chutney.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- aravivel Chennai, India
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookaravivel Chennai, India
- Not added to any groups yet!