Korean Pickled Cubed Radish (aka Chicken Mu)From oliviajasonkim 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Peel and rinse the Korean radish thoroughly. Cut into 1/2-inch cubed pieces, larger if desired. Place radish pieces in a large enough glass or plastic air-tight container.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/2 cup water, and 1/2 cup white sugar, and mix until sugar dissolves. Once sugar is fully dissolved, pour in the mixture with radish cubes until submerged or covered.
- 3. Set out at room temperature a minimum of 24 hours; 48 hours being optimal. Then place in the refrigerator serving cold with fried chicken or any choice of barbecue meats. Enjoy!
- *The vinegar, water, and sugar should be combined at a 1:1:1 ratio until the cubed radish pieces are covered/submerged. Adjust the taste according to personal preference, but it should be somewhat salty and sour.
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!