Easy Taco CasseroleFrom thebrays 3 years ago
- 1 lb. hamburger shopping list
- 1 can drained, rinsed kidney beans shopping list
- 1 can refried beans shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 4oz can diced chilis shopping list
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning (if you like it spicier, you could add extra cumin, chili powder, etc.) shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, diced (or 2 tbl. dried onions) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- water (if needed) shopping list
- shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1 lg. diced tomato shopping list
- 3-4 green onions, sliced shopping list
- small can sliced black olives shopping list
- tortilla chips (i highly recommend the "on the border" brand) shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- taco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Brown hamburger & onions, then drain.
- Pour in canned tomatoes, kidney beans,chilis, & seasoning.
- You may need to stir in a bit of water, but DO NOT make it soupy, it needs to be thick!!
- In a 8x11 (small, glass cake pan) heat up refried beans in microwave, then spread evenly.
- Spread mixture over beans, then layer lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, green onions, shredded cheese & black olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream & taco sauce, if desired!!
The Cookthebrays Lafayette, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!