Cake Potatoes, Peas And CornFrom CrispiesAlNatural 4 years ago
- 1 package flaked mashed potatoes shopping list
- milk amount required shopping list
- water amount necessary shopping list
- lard required amount shopping list
- salt, pepper and nutmeg shopping list
- For the filling: shopping list
- 300 grams of peas shopping list
- 1 corn shopping list
- 150 grams of leeks shopping list
- 1 small bell pepper shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 250 grams of cream cheese shopping list
- oil shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- For the mashed to follow the package directions. Place on greased baking sheet the same forming a flat with edges like a pie, take a moderate oven until browned a bit.
- Meanwhile prepare the filling: Wash and chop the leeks and peppers, saute. Add the corn kernels, previously boiled peas too, well boiled, mix and place on the basis of mashed. Beat the eggs with the cream cheese previously cut into small cubes, spread over filling and carrying moderate oven until egg batter curdled.
The CookCrispiesAlNatural La Plata, Argenitna
- Not added to any groups yet!