Chicken SpaghettiFrom bothump1 3 years ago
How to make it
- Boil chicken breasts until done. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove chicken from water, then use the chicken stock to prepare the spaghetti noodles.
- Cube chicken into a large bowl. Add 1 can of cream of chicken soup and 1 can of Ro-Tel. Mix together.
- Drain spaghetti and add to chicken mixture, stirring so that noodles are evenly coated. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Top with grated cheese. Bake until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned, 20 - 30 minutes.
The Cookbothump1 Farmington, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!