Molten Chocolate CakeFrom twill10 2 years ago
- Molten chocolate cake shopping list
- Thanks to: shopping list
- This delicious dessert recipe for Molten chocolate cake comes from Everyday Food's book, "Great Food Fast." shopping list
- The Martha Stewart Show, March 2007 shopping list
- Yield Serves 6 shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for muffin tins shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar, plus more for muffin tins shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted shopping list
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting shopping list
- whipped cream, for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Generously butter 6 cups of a standard muffin tin. Dust with granulated sugar, and tap out excess. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and granulated sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. With the mixer on low speed, beat in flour and salt until just combined. Beat in chocolate until just combined. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Place muffin tin on a baking sheet; bake just until tops of the cakes no longer jiggle when the pan is lightly shaken, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- To serve, turn out cakes, and place on serving plates, bottom sides up. Dust with confectioners' sugar, and serve with whipped cream, if desired.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!