Summer SoupFrom acemom 4 years ago
- 2 stalks celery, sliced shopping list
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 C. onion, diced shopping list
- 1 lb. ground turkey shopping list
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped shopping list
- 2 C. fresh okra, chopped shopping list
- 1-2 C. beef broth shopping list
- 2 C. chicken broth shopping list
- fresh parsley, sage, rosemary, basil, thyme shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground turkey with onions, celery and bell pepper until meat is cooked through and veggies are softened.
- While that is cooking, boil cabbage and tomato in chicken broth in a large pot.
- Mix meat/veggies into cabbage, adding beef broth to cover.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add okra and herbs & seasoning to taste.
The Cookacemom Glenpool, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!