Fish BallsFrom mginsburg 4 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the fish until cooked and flakey
- Flake the fish with a fork in a bowl until no large chunks remain
- Beat the 2 whole eggs and combine with fish
- Add sour cream, 1 cu panko and seasoning to the bowl
- Zest the lemon and squeeze the juice into the bowl
- Mix very thoroughly. The mixture should form together but not be gooey.
- Pour the remaining panko into a small bowl for later
- Add the oil to your dutch-oven / deep pan to about an inch deep and bring to approximately 375
- From the fish mixture into ping-pong sized balls
- Roll the ball around in the remaining panko and drop in oil (should cover about half of the ball.
- After 3-4 minutes, use a slotted spoon to turn the balls over onto the un-cooked side
- After 3-4 more minutes, remove to a draining rack and sprinkle with a little salt
- Let cool at least 5 minutes
The Cookmginsburg Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!